2.12.10

Monday, 29 November, 2010

One member showed us her work in progress; a stunning wall hanging.

This type of quilt is something special. We all agree that quilts are not just functional items for covering the bed.

Another member, having finished her project, started a new one, putting drawing paper in front of her. She started drawing exactly what she wanted, away from books and repetitive patterns.

As for me, I am still struggling to finish my project for Christmas. I am missing three buttons (small, two holes, dark blue polka dot design).

Today we had almost a full house. My house seems to have shrunk. The Weymouth College (Poundbury Campus) will be just the right place for us, plenty of room to spread out our work, good facilities, parking, cafeteria and much more.

I am looking forward to moving our group there on Monday 10 January 2011, at ten o’clock.
Our Christmas Party and Show and Tell event will take place on December 13 at one of our homes. We will not use the Garden Center as a venue this time.

Next Monday is our last meeting for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment